State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla
This exciting fast-paced corporate teaching seminar provides extensive concrete business tips for all businesses with a particular focus on the luxury market. Strong news and instructional content curated and taught by Emmy-Award winning national and global TV news producer, former TV news anchorwoman, and veteran luxury lifestyle media and strategic corporate communications expert Ann Shatilla. She and her guests guide businesses with exact tips on how to execute PR and Marketing to bring your business to the highest level of luxury service and corporate promotion, with national level insider PR techniques for optimal financial market share gain. These popular business seminars are noted for their non-stop, information-packed, take-away tips. This seminar is for CEO’s, managers, publicists, PR firms, marketing teams, sales teams, staff, and all who work within high end businesses or those who wish to take their corporate promotion to a higher national level with insider tips and tools.
The State of Luxury: Power Panel discussion will touch on the following topics:
Luxury Trends for 2020:
- State of Luxury; How to attract luxury consumers in 2020
- Creating appeal in the ever-changing luxury landscape
- Key trends shaping luxury industry today
- Top three most effective trends to lure high-end consumers over next five years
- “Collaborations” - the buzz word for 2020; Top five things collaborations can do for a business; Why partnering with other luxury brands is vital in 2020
- “Digital Personalization” - An absolute requirement in 2020
- From “buying” to “being”; How luxury consumer behavior is changing; Why brands must create deeper more meaningful engagements
- The most successful brands in the world are “experience platforms” and why “competitive” experiences have to be high level
- Why the “CCO” - Chief ‘Customer’ Officer is more important today than the CEO
- The California consumer privacy act takes effect January 1, 2020; what your luxury business needs to know
- Inside the mind of the editor; What makes a news story in 2020
- How to find the 'news hook’ to garner coverage and find the relevant angles
- Why you must tell your stories with data, facts and stats
- What makes a good press release that actually gets picked up (and not deleted)
- Five steps to writing the press release (that media actually wants) *examples shown
- How to personalize your subject line when pitching, to garner media coverage
- What a journalist wants to see in the headline of press releases
- When you don’t have news; create some
- How to pitch properly for newspapers, online, tv news, radio
- How does the media choose a business to cover over another?
- Six common mistakes when dealing with the media
- What can PR “actually” do for a business and how to promote using PR
- Main opportunities to publicize your business
- What other PR activities should I consider?
- Effective PR; planning the PR checklist. step-by-step.
- Mobile-first; what it means in 2020 and how to do it (as it remains the first touchpoint for consumers today)
- Instagram vs Facebook vs everything else; Which is better for your brand
- How to use social media to link up with traditional media
- I’ve got social media; Why do I still need PR to go hand-in-hand
- Creating brand voices that translate into digital strategies, experiences, and presence
- How to redo a brand in the digital space
- Digital production and profitability
- Mobile marketing, integrated marketing, and social integration
Please note that no photography, videography or audio recording will be allowed during the program. However, there will be an opportunity to take photos at the end of the discussion, which are welcomed.
Moderator & Panelist:
ANN SHATILLA | Emmy Award-Winning Global TV Luxury Lifestyles News Producer | Veteran Public Speaker | Strategic Corporate PR & Marketing Communications Consultant for Luxury Businesses & PR firms
Read more about Ann Shatilla here.
RICK CHAMBERS | Veteran News Anchor, KTLA Channel 5 | Emmy Award-winning reporter covering southern California’s biggest stories for more than 20 years
Read more about Rick Chambers here.
DON LUPO | Director of Content and Marketing, ThinkLA | Expert in digital strategies and creative direction for company transformation that helps establish an improved digital branded process
Read more about Don Lupo here.
GAVIN B. KEILLY | Founder and CEO of GBK | Specializes in marketing integration of brands with the entertainment world | Luxury lifestyle gifting and special events leader in USA
Read more Gavin B. Keilly here.
Click here to view past State of Luxury event photos.
Click here to read more about the Power Panel Series.
The Chamber will not be held accountable if speaker(s) cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
Date and Time
Tuesday Dec 3, 2019
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
7:45 AM | Registration opens, Breakfast Reception in the Astor Foyer
8:15-9:45 AM | Panel Discussion in Astor Ballroom
9:45-9:55 AM | Audience Q & A
9:55 AM | Closing remarks
Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Astor Ballroom and Foyer
9850 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Limited tickets available at this rate:
$60 Members & $85 General Attendees
Marketing & Event Coordinator, Lindsay Cope | 310.248.1000