State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla
**Please note the dress code for this event is Business Attire**
State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla welcomes dignitaries, members and guests to a best-in-class venue as they hear from a panel of luxury experts.
Content is curated and the panel is hosted by Emmy-Award winning national and global TV news producer and veteran luxury lifestyle media expert Ann Shatilla.
This panel guides any company to the next level for reaching the highest standards of luxury, as well as, top performance business acumen and execution this season in marketing, PR and customer service for optimal financial market share gain.
- Luxury Trends for 2023
- Luxury eCommerce: The Latest
- "Purpose-Driven Push" Breakdown
- "Client-Cater" Trend
- "Closer-Client-Connection" Trend of 2023
- Luxury Sustainability & Luxury Eco Consciousness in 2023
- RE-Commerce for The Second Hand Trend that Keeps Growing for "Luxury"
- Social-Conscious Luxury; What it Looks Like in 2023
- Luxury Messaging; How "Personalizing" Remains the Big Must
- Creating the "Experience" and How to Do it Right - Finally
- What Makes News "Now" Since Pandemic Changed Priorities to Get Press Coverage; Tips for Your Business
- How the Media Decides if They Will Cover Your Business or Event
- Marketing Through Brand "Storytelling"; How to Create Your Business or Event To Actually Get Covered in 2023
- Crafting Your Messaging for your Event for What the Media Will cover; Step-by-Step Plan (get your pens ready)
- How to "Finesse" Your Messaging
- Making Your Business and Event "Newsworthy" How to Create Your "Hooks" and Angles"
- The "Backstory"; What it Must Include
- How To Present your PR Event to Producers, Editors, Reporters to get Yourself Coverage
- How to Put on a "Top" PR Event for Your Business at Your Location; Step-By-Step Plan of What's Needed Right Now
- How to Take Your Philanthropy Efforts to the Next Lever; How to Get the Word Out on What You're Doing
- How to Create the "fun-factor" in Fun-lanthropy -- Turning Your Cause and Charity Effort into Something that Stands Out Publicly
- Attendees will receive an exclusive packet of proprietary tips and information put together by our moderator Ann Shatilla as a reference document of tips.
- Please note that no photography, videography or audio recording will be allowed during the program. However, there will be an opportunity to take photos at the end of the discussion, which are welcomed.
Moderator & Panelist:
- Ann Shatilla | Emmy Award-Winning Global TV Luxury Lifestyles News Producer | Veteran Public Speaker | Strategic Corporate PR & Marketing Communications Consultant for Luxury Businesses & PR firms.
- Sam Rubin | KTLA Morning News Entertainment Anchor
- Wendy Burch | Manager of Community Engagement and Community Host for KTLA
Read more about the esteemed panelists & moderator here.
Click here to view past State of Luxury event photos.
Click here to read more about the Power Panel Series
Date and Time
Wednesday Jan 25, 2023
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
7:45 AM | Registration opens, Reception begins
8:15 - 9:55 AM | Panel Discussion
9:55 AM | Closing remarks
The Beverly Hills Hotel & Bungalows
9641 Sunset Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Limited tickets available at this rate:
$100 Members & $120 General Attendees
Marketing & Event Coordinator,
Emilyn Zazueta | 310.248.1000