The Chamber was instrumental to our launch, including a ribbon cutting ceremony with important City officials. We are very active in the Chamber’s monthly networking and social events some of which have allowed us to show our store. Through the Chamber, we’ve met hundreds of important business and local community contacts, resulting in new business relationships and clients.
Beverly Hills Tomorrow 2022: A Vision for the Future
Name:Beverly Hills Tomorrow 2022: A Vision for the Future
Date:May 10, 2017
Time:4:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT
Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
The Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce will host Beverly Hills Tomorrow 2022: A Vision for the Future presented by the City of Beverly Hills. The event will take place at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts; welcoming an audience of more than 500 people.
Confirmed Participants include:
- Nigel Lythgoe, Nigel Lythgoe Productions (Host)
- Anastasia Soare, Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Gunnar Peterson, Gunnar Gym Design
- Amanda Cerny, Comedian & Actress
- Deborah Clark, Marketplace
- Jacob Jonas, Artistic Director - Jacob Jonas The Company - Dr. Clive Svendsen, Director, Board of Governors Regenerative Medicine Institute - Cedars-Sinai - and more