Please note that the event is sold out and we will not be accepting at the door registrations.
State of Luxury: Power Panel Series with Ann Shatilla presented by Lamborghini Beverly Hills welcomes dignitaries, members and guests to a best-in-class venue as they hear from a panel of luxury experts.
Content is curated and the panel is hosted by Emmy-Award winning national and global TV news producer and veteran luxury lifestyle media expert Ann Shatilla.
This panel guides any company to the next level for reaching the highest standards of luxury, as well as, top performance business acumen and execution this season in marketing, PR and customer service for optimal financial market share gain.
Moderator & Panelist:
- Attendees will receive an exclusive packet of proprietary tips and information put together by our moderator Ann Shatilla as a reference document of tips.
- Please note that no photography, videography or audio recording will be allowed during the program. However, there will be an opportunity to take photos at the end of the discussion, which are welcomed.
- Ann Shatilla | Emmy Award-Winning Global TV Luxury Lifestyles News Producer | Veteran Public Speaker | Strategic Corporate PR & Marketing Communications Consultant for Luxury Businesses & PR firms.
- Chief Mark Stainbrook | Beverly Hills Police Department
- Chief Gregory Barton | Beverly Hills Fire Department
- Edoardo Piscopo | Chief Operating Officer, O'Gara Coach Co.
- Todd-Avery Lenahan | President & Creative Officer, Wynn Design & Development of Wynn Resorts, LLC.
Read more about the esteemed panelists & moderator here.
Click here to view past State of Luxury event photos.
Click here to read more about the Power Panel Series.
Effective immediately, individuals attending Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce programs, events or other in person functions must show proof of and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the program, event or other in person functions. For the purpose of this policy, persons are considered fully vaccinated two weeks (14 days) after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or 14 days after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. A physical or digital immunization card from a healthcare provider or pharmacy, the completed CDC-issued vaccine card, or medical records are sufficient to verify vaccination status. Acceptable COVID-19 testing includes the rapid or PCR COVID-19 tests.
Individuals, whether vaccinated or not, are required to wear masks at indoor Chamber functions except while actively eating or drinking. For outdoor events, anyone may choose to wear a face covering if they prefer to do so. If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms, please stay home. By attending this program, individuals agree to hold the Chamber harmless from liability related to COVID-19 exposure at this program.